HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

rules *sigh*

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
gone_like_the_wind
Admin

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:56 pm

honic: it will take 95% of my power and 50% of my speed to give an atomic wedgie
project: copyright! i demand a fine!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://paprps.realfreeforum.com
Blind Justice
Admin

Location : behide you,inside your mind,EWWW DUDE I DIDNT KNOW YOU THOUGHT LIKE THAT GROSS fuckin perverts DX

PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:58 pm

sored wrote:
honic: it will take 95% of my power and 50% of my speed to give an atomic wedgie
project: copyright! i demand a fine!
Darkness: *walks up to project* i can help with that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soluna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:59 pm

blast_the_4th_ultimate wrote:
Soluna wrote:
sored wrote:
honic: my idiocy is just a veil to mask my true IQ, the things i do are added to the veil... no-one but you and i know my true self... my IQ is actually... 500

Luna: And acting like it's lower then a rock's benifits you how? And do you realize I'm just going to continue this anyway? *rolls eyes, binding him against a wall with her powers as she decides upon which method would be the most painful* I hate them all, you're no different.
Raharuko: *pops in with a camra* dont mind me i wanna record this =w=

Luna: Feel free. *shrugs* Ah, this one looks good to start off with. *selects a metal mask from the pile, with a mouthpiece embedded with spikes on it* Though... I'll set it aside for when I want him to shut up. So we'll start with this. *pulls out a rather strange looking contraption, and proceeds to crush his fingers in it*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blind Justice
Admin

Location : behide you,inside your mind,EWWW DUDE I DIDNT KNOW YOU THOUGHT LIKE THAT GROSS fuckin perverts DX

PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:00 pm

Soluna wrote:
Soluna wrote:
sored wrote:
honic: my idiocy is just a veil to mask my true IQ, the things i do are added to the veil... no-one but you and i know my true self... my IQ is actually... 500

Luna: And acting like it's lower then a rock's benifits you how? And do you realize I'm just going to continue this anyway? *rolls eyes, binding him against a wall with her powers as she decides upon which method would be the most painful* I hate them all, you're no different.

Luna: Feel free. *shrugs* Ah, this one looks good to start off with. *selects a metal mask from the pile, with a mouthpiece embedded with spikes on it* Though... I'll set it aside for when I want him to shut up. So we'll start with this. *pulls out a rather strange looking contraption, and proceeds to crush his fingers in it*
Raharuko: ooo ooo when ur done with that use that *ponits to kitchen knifes*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gone_like_the_wind
Admin

Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:02 pm

huckles: if you leave me alone... i promise not to kill myself
me: how the hell are you his fangirl WHEN I CREATED HIM!? ='( i feel unloved
honic: *agonizing screams of pain*
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:04 pm

sored wrote:
huckles: if you leave me alone... i promise not to kill myself
me: how the hell are you his fangirl WHEN I CREATED HIM!? ='( i feel unloved
honic: *agonizing screams of pain*
Raharuko: *still recording* mwhaha
Darkness: O OOOOO I WANT A COPY OF THAT *all hyper*
Blast:.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soluna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:04 pm

Soluna wrote:
Soluna wrote:
sored wrote:

Luna: Pffft, kitchen knives? Those are for children. And I'm doing this medival-ish. Think the Spanish Inquisition's methods. Which is why I brought us here.
Spanish Inquisition: NOBODY EXPECTS THE-
Luna: *pulls out an AK-47 and kills them* Do not interrupt! *sets it aside and proceeds to set up another contraption that drips lava onto our "unfortunate" victim*
Me: But Ecco has fangirls. D: And he's an OC. So does Venus. And Revlis, Wodahs, and Selihpem for that matter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blind Justice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:06 pm

Soluna wrote:
Soluna wrote:
Soluna wrote:
sored wrote:

Luna: Pffft, kitchen knives? Those are for children. And I'm doing this medival-ish. Think the Spanish Inquisition's methods. Which is why I brought us here.
Luna: *pulls out an AK-47 and kills them* Do not interrupt! *sets it aside and proceeds to set up another contraption that drips lava onto our "unfortunate" victim*
Me: But Ecco has fangirls. D: And he's an OC. So does Venus. And Revlis, Wodahs, and Selihpem for that matter.
Raharuko: DAMM OO OO can i go next
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gone_like_the_wind
Admin

PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:07 pm

honic: *more agonized screams of pain* i use lava resistant underwear! YOU CANT GET RID OF MY PENIS!
huckles: im doomed
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:09 pm

Soluna wrote:
Soluna wrote:
Soluna wrote:
sored wrote:

Luna: Sure, take your pick. Remember, we're keeping this medival. That means no scotch tape, although how wonderful it is for ripping flesh off, but we do have whips. I was gonna poke him with a scalding hot piece of metal next. And for the... er... you know, we have torturing devices used to rip it off. And a few that sits him on sharp spikes in... that place.
Me: YOU CAN NEVER ESCAPE MEE~! *nuzzles Huckles and cuddles him tighter*
Sol: Daaang, it's like Amy all over again. o-o

Last edited by Soluna on Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blind Justice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:11 pm

Soluna wrote:
Soluna wrote:
Soluna wrote:
Soluna wrote:
sored wrote:

Luna: Sure, take your pick. Remember, we're keeping this medival. That means no scotch tape, although how wonderful it is for ripping flesh off, but we do have whips. I was gonna poke him with a scalding hot piece of metal next.
Raharuko: yay *pulls out a iron maiden and throws him in locks it then throws it over hot lava*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gone_like_the_wind
Admin

PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:12 pm

honic: *turns on walkie talkie* hails, projection... we are ready for phase 2 of the plan... im sending my coordinates now
hails: good job honic
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:13 pm

sored wrote:
honic: *turns on walkie talkie* hails, projection... we are ready for phase 2 of the plan... im sending my coordinates now
hails: good job honic
*learns in towards honic* what are you doing? are you playing army man I WANNA PLAY TOO *steals walkie talkie* HELLO HELLO OMG WERE BEING BOMBED
Blast:.......
Cc and Bb: *burst out laughing*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gone_like_the_wind
Admin

PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:15 pm

hails: HONIC! STOP BEING AN IMBECILE! GET OUT OF THERE BEFORE WE DO BOMB THE PLACE!
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:16 pm

sored wrote:
hails: HONIC! STOP BEING AN IMBECILE! GET OUT OF THERE BEFORE WE DO BOMB THE PLACE!
Darkness: there is no honic here please leave your name number and adress after the beep BOOP
Cc: *keeps laughing* DAM BLAST YOUR NOBODY IS SO FUCKING FUNNY
Blast: kill me.......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gone_like_the_wind
Admin

PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:18 pm

hails: LETS BOMB THE FUCKING PLACE! *drops a nuke*
the rest of his small squad: *drop more*
Back to top Go down
Soluna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:19 pm

sored wrote:

Luna: Tsk, tsk. Can't have that now, can we? *mutters something about stupid foxes ruining her plans, and teleports them to a different dimension, before resuming her torture methods* I think it's time to use that mask now. *smirks as she snaps his jaw, shoving in the mouth-piece, the mask immediatly clinging to him* Try to chit-chat now, you'll meet nothing but spikes. *heals the jaw back into a closed position, but still leaves the pain*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gone_like_the_wind
Admin

PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:21 pm

honic: *murderous thoughts*
ALTERNATE DIMENSION HONIC!: hi me! i see you are also getting tortured... poor us
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:22 pm

Soluna wrote:
sored wrote:

Luna: Tsk, tsk. Can't have that now, can we? *mutters something about stupid foxes ruining her plans, and teleports them to a different dimension, before resuming her torture methods* I think it's time to use that mask now. *smirks as she snaps his jaw, shoving in the mouth-piece, the mask immediatly clinging to him* Try to chit-chat now, you'll meet nothing but spikes. *heals the jaw back into a closed position, but still leaves the pain*
Raharuko: shall i get the chains?
Blast: *teleports Cc Bb Zena away*
Darkness: why did the place go boom
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gone_like_the_wind
Admin

PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:26 pm

me: can we start rping? but first sol needs to put her charries up in the charrie section ^-^
Back to top Go down
Blind Justice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:27 pm

sored wrote:
me: can we start rping? but first sol needs to put her charries up in the charrie section ^-^
Me: kay
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soluna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:29 pm

sored wrote:

Sorry about that, guys. I keep getting distracted, but I'll try to finish!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blind Justice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:31 pm

Soluna wrote:
sored wrote:

Sorry about that, guys. I keep getting distracted, but I'll try to finish!
alright whell i'll be brb im working on a avi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soluna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:36 am

Oh goddddd.
I FINALLY got Lolia's profile done. I just couldn't decide on her appearence or her chao's name. Which by the way is Cassia, a species of cinnamon. X3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gone_like_the_wind
Admin

PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:50 pm

WE CAN FINALLY START RPING!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   

Back to top Go down

rules *sigh*
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
projection and pals :: rules and random things-
Jump to: