a place for sonic rps
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 rules *sigh*

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Blind Justice
Admin
avatar

Posts : 295
Join date : 2009-09-18
Age : 25
Location : behide you,inside your mind,EWWW DUDE I DIDNT KNOW YOU THOUGHT LIKE THAT GROSS fuckin perverts DX

PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:07 pm

Soluna wrote:
blast_the_4th_ultimate wrote:
sored wrote:
niche: who ever said a band cant also be heroes? *pulls out microphone and it turns into a flail*
byte: touche' *puls out keyboard which becomes an axe*
espion: heh *drums turn into a cannon*
pj: i should realy thank you Cc for the tech in my guitar *guitar goes around hand and becomes a gun*
project: *GOES HYPER!* heh heh heh
hails: help... me...
huckles/projection/hamy/hitch/hilver/hlaze: *circle around hails as protection*
hails: my faithful army will protect me
Cossy: *grabs Bb* HAI WE'LL STOP YOU *fuses into Black rose*
Black rose: LOVELY DEATH THORNS *thorns wrap the army up and sqush them to death*
Cc: that will be 100000067284327403247-3247 dollars Pj
Blast: *summons Chaos sword*

Kay: Am I the only one at least a LITTLE bit worried the world's gonna implode... and that we're all gonna die with rainbows flitting above our heads? Oh well. *pops out, pulls out his own version of Sunshine (my EPICWORLDIMPLODING gun-thing) and begins shooting random people* IF I'M DYING, I'M STARTING A NEUCLEAR WAR WHILE I'M AT IT!
Lolia: *joins the army thing and pulls out Sunshine, before attacking people*
Sol: You *giggles* idiot! You gave hee, you gave that deranged bunny your *giggle* personal gun? We're doo- teehee!- med!
Me: *reccording this all and eatting a blood flavored cookie* =w= this is totaly going on Gaia and Youtube
Cc: yes WERE ALL F*** DOOMED
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soluna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 571
Join date : 2009-09-18
Location : North America, betch. :3

PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:11 pm

blast_the_4th_ultimate wrote:
Soluna wrote:
blast_the_4th_ultimate wrote:
sored wrote:
niche: who ever said a band cant also be heroes? *pulls out microphone and it turns into a flail*
byte: touche' *puls out keyboard which becomes an axe*
espion: heh *drums turn into a cannon*
pj: i should realy thank you Cc for the tech in my guitar *guitar goes around hand and becomes a gun*
project: *GOES HYPER!* heh heh heh
hails: help... me...
huckles/projection/hamy/hitch/hilver/hlaze: *circle around hails as protection*
hails: my faithful army will protect me
Cossy: *grabs Bb* HAI WE'LL STOP YOU *fuses into Black rose*
Black rose: LOVELY DEATH THORNS *thorns wrap the army up and sqush them to death*
Cc: that will be 100000067284327403247-3247 dollars Pj
Blast: *summons Chaos sword*

Kay: Am I the only one at least a LITTLE bit worried the world's gonna implode... and that we're all gonna die with rainbows flitting above our heads? Oh well. *pops out, pulls out his own version of Sunshine (my EPICWORLDIMPLODING gun-thing) and begins shooting random people* IF I'M DYING, I'M STARTING A NEUCLEAR WAR WHILE I'M AT IT!
Lolia: *joins the army thing and pulls out Sunshine, before attacking people*
Sol: You *giggles* idiot! You gave hee, you gave that deranged bunny your *giggle* personal gun? We're doo- teehee!- med!
Me: *reccording this all and eatting a blood flavored cookie* =w= this is totaly going on Gaia and Youtube
Cc: yes WERE ALL F*** DOOMED

Lolia: Yay! We're doomed, we're doomed! Very Happy *shoots at random person with the gun on laser setting, melts him in half*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1310
Join date : 2009-09-18
Age : 22
Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:11 pm

hails: GRAB YOUR PENS! FOR THE PEN IS MIGHTYER THAN THE SWORD!
huckles: SOMEONE SLAPPED ME WITH HIS penis! KILL ALL GAY GUYS! *pulls out dual cat o' nine tails*
honic: *puts hand down pants* AH GRABBED MAH PEN!
hails: put that away idiot
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://paprps.realfreeforum.com
Blind Justice
Admin
avatar

Posts : 295
Join date : 2009-09-18
Age : 25
Location : behide you,inside your mind,EWWW DUDE I DIDNT KNOW YOU THOUGHT LIKE THAT GROSS fuckin perverts DX

PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:13 pm

sored wrote:
hails: GRAB YOUR PENS! FOR THE PEN IS MIGHTYER THAN THE SWORD!
huckles: SOMEONE SLAPPED ME WITH HIS penis! KILL ALL GAY GUYS! *pulls out dual cat o' nine tails*
honic: *puts hand down pants* AH GRABBED MAH PEN!
hails: put that away idiot
Me: *bites into cookie again* i only have one thing to say and please dont get offended THIS FUCKING ROCKS!
Blast: oh no the power to curse has been returned.....
Zena: were all doomed....shit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1310
Join date : 2009-09-18
Age : 22
Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:15 pm

me: honic almost pulling his pen out of his pants?
honic: HUCKLES! LETS SEE WHOS PEN IS LARGER!
huckles: SHUT UP FUCKING IDIOT!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://paprps.realfreeforum.com
Soluna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 571
Join date : 2009-09-18
Location : North America, betch. :3

PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:16 pm

sored wrote:
hails: GRAB YOUR PENS! FOR THE PEN IS MIGHTYER THAN THE SWORD!
huckles: SOMEONE SLAPPED ME WITH HIS penis! KILL ALL GAY GUYS! *pulls out dual cat o' nine tails*
honic: *puts hand down pants* AH GRABBED MAH PEN!
hails: put that away idiot

Me: Huckles. It's starting to get old. Don't make me tell my sister about you guys, she's crazier then me. Crazy enough, in fact, to do Huckles x Honic should I happen to let it slip that you guys exist... ;3
Sol: *regains composture*
Luna: *wakes up* HONIC, YOU SICK IDIOT, NOT HERE, THERE'S CHILDREN! *bxtch slaps Honic while putting a shield over all those under the age of 18's eyes, should they look at him* And why in the name of Solaris are you standing on a battlefield mxsturbating?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blind Justice
Admin
avatar

Posts : 295
Join date : 2009-09-18
Age : 25
Location : behide you,inside your mind,EWWW DUDE I DIDNT KNOW YOU THOUGHT LIKE THAT GROSS fuckin perverts DX

PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:18 pm

Me: SON OF A BITCH DAMN IT LITTIE BROTHER RELAX ON THE GROWN UP JOKES thats my job =w=
Blast:.....
Zena: were all gonna fucking die by gir
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1310
Join date : 2009-09-18
Age : 22
Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:20 pm

hails: hes an idiot... short and simple
honic: AHM JUST COOL LIKE THAT!
huckles: kill him for me... i dont want to taint my whips with his blood
me: HUCKLES LIKES TO RAPE FEMALES HE TORTURES!
huckles: WHY YOU LITTLE SNEAK! HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT!?!?!?
ME: I AM YOUR CREATOR!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://paprps.realfreeforum.com
Soluna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 571
Join date : 2009-09-18
Location : North America, betch. :3

PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:21 pm

blast_the_4th_ultimate wrote:
Me: SON OF A BITCH DAMN IT LITTIE BROTHER RELAX ON THE GROWN UP JOKES thats my job =w=
Blast:.....
Zena: were all gonna fucking die by gir

Me: OMFS (Oh my f****** Solaris) GIR, WHERE? *sings the Doom Song*
Luna: WHAT THE FU-(dge)?!! And why is it fudging saying fudge when I'm dropping the f-bomb? *is so randomly ticked off she stabs Honic... 1,000,000 times* There's one thing good about title characters. They never die, so they're good for stress relief...


Last edited by Soluna on Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blind Justice
Admin
avatar

Posts : 295
Join date : 2009-09-18
Age : 25
Location : behide you,inside your mind,EWWW DUDE I DIDNT KNOW YOU THOUGHT LIKE THAT GROSS fuckin perverts DX

PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:21 pm

sored wrote:
hails: hes an idiot... short and simple
honic: AHM JUST COOL LIKE THAT!
huckles: kill him for me... i dont want to taint my whips with his blood
me: HUCKLES LIKES TO RAPE FEMALES HE TORTURES!
huckles: WHY YOU LITTLE SNEAK! HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT!?!?!?
ME: I AM YOUR CREATOR!
Blast: *Kills huckles*
Black rose: *burrys him*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blind Justice
Admin
avatar

Posts : 295
Join date : 2009-09-18
Age : 25
Location : behide you,inside your mind,EWWW DUDE I DIDNT KNOW YOU THOUGHT LIKE THAT GROSS fuckin perverts DX

PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:22 pm

Soluna wrote:
blast_the_4th_ultimate wrote:
Me: SON OF A BITCH DAMN IT LITTIE BROTHER RELAX ON THE GROWN UP JOKES thats my job =w=
Blast:.....
Zena: were all gonna fucking die by gir

Me: OMFS (Oh my f****** Solaris) GIR, WHERE? *sings the Doom Song*
Luna: WHAT THE FU-(dge)?!! And why is it fudging saying fudge when I'm dropping the f-bomb?
Cc: right here *holds Gir*
Zena: I GOT GUU
Guu: can i eat you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1310
Join date : 2009-09-18
Age : 22
Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:24 pm

me: for one about me cracking sexual jokes, MAH MUM DOES IT ALOT! I LEARNT IT AL FROM HER! for two... AH COME UP WITH ALL THE FUNNY ONES COZ HONIC IS DUMB!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://paprps.realfreeforum.com
Soluna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 571
Join date : 2009-09-18
Location : North America, betch. :3

PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:25 pm

blast_the_4th_ultimate wrote:
sored wrote:
hails: hes an idiot... short and simple
honic: AHM JUST COOL LIKE THAT!
huckles: kill him for me... i dont want to taint my whips with his blood
me: HUCKLES LIKES TO RAPE FEMALES HE TORTURES!
huckles: WHY YOU LITTLE SNEAK! HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT!?!?!?
ME: I AM YOUR CREATOR!
Blast: *Kills huckles*
Black rose: *burrys him*

Me: Oh like HELL you did! NOBODY MESSES WITH MY BISHIE BUT ME! *pulls out spare Sunshine, shoves a Chaos Emerald in it, and proceeds to massacre Blast and Black Rose* YOU BLEEPING BLEEP OF BLEEP BLEEP BLEEPING BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP BLEEPED BLEEP! *revives Huckles and teleports him over here via her Author powers* Huckleberry~! *glomps and cuddles him*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blind Justice
Admin
avatar

Posts : 295
Join date : 2009-09-18
Age : 25
Location : behide you,inside your mind,EWWW DUDE I DIDNT KNOW YOU THOUGHT LIKE THAT GROSS fuckin perverts DX

PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:26 pm

sored wrote:
me: for one about me cracking sexual jokes, MAH MUM DOES IT ALOT! I LEARNT IT AL FROM HER! for two... AH COME UP WITH ALL THE FUNNY ONES COZ HONIC IS DUMB!
dude i do it too idc about it i was messing with you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blind Justice
Admin
avatar

Posts : 295
Join date : 2009-09-18
Age : 25
Location : behide you,inside your mind,EWWW DUDE I DIDNT KNOW YOU THOUGHT LIKE THAT GROSS fuckin perverts DX

PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:28 pm

Soluna wrote:
blast_the_4th_ultimate wrote:
sored wrote:
hails: hes an idiot... short and simple
honic: AHM JUST COOL LIKE THAT!
huckles: kill him for me... i dont want to taint my whips with his blood
me: HUCKLES LIKES TO RAPE FEMALES HE TORTURES!
huckles: WHY YOU LITTLE SNEAK! HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT!?!?!?
ME: I AM YOUR CREATOR!
Blast: *Kills huckles*
Black rose: *burrys him*

Me: Oh like HELL you did! NOBODY MESSES WITH MY BISHIE BUT ME! *pulls out spare Sunshine, shoves a Chaos Emerald in it, and proceeds to massacre Blast and Black Rose* YOU BLEEPING BLEEP OF BLEEP BLEEP BLEEPING BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP BLEEPED BLEEP! *revives Huckles and teleports him over here via her Author powers* Huckleberry~! *glomps and cuddles him*
Black rose: *defuses*
Cossy: HOLY HELL!
Bb: ....
Blast: holy....you got some issues
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1310
Join date : 2009-09-18
Age : 22
Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:29 pm

huckles: kill me....... please....
honic: *stabs huckles with pen*
huckles: im glad it was not his penis
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://paprps.realfreeforum.com
Blind Justice
Admin
avatar

Posts : 295
Join date : 2009-09-18
Age : 25
Location : behide you,inside your mind,EWWW DUDE I DIDNT KNOW YOU THOUGHT LIKE THAT GROSS fuckin perverts DX

PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:30 pm

dot dot dot i only have one thing to say
FUCK SHIT CRAP ASSHOLE BARBRA STRISE HAND
Cc: NO MORE SOUTH PARK DAM IT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1310
Join date : 2009-09-18
Age : 22
Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:32 pm

hails:... i wonder... is there a hlast(HO NOES! EVIL BLAST!) in this army!?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://paprps.realfreeforum.com
Blind Justice
Admin
avatar

Posts : 295
Join date : 2009-09-18
Age : 25
Location : behide you,inside your mind,EWWW DUDE I DIDNT KNOW YOU THOUGHT LIKE THAT GROSS fuckin perverts DX

PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:33 pm

sored wrote:
hails:... i wonder... is there a hlast(HO NOES! EVIL BLAST!) in this army!?
there is Blasts nobody *yes kingdom hearts refrance* Darkness but shes off being a soul reaper
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soluna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 571
Join date : 2009-09-18
Location : North America, betch. :3

PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:34 pm

sored wrote:
huckles: kill me....... please....
honic: *stabs huckles with pen*
huckles: im glad it was not his penis

Me: You're forgetting I have Author Powers. *heals him and continues to cuddle* I love you I love you I love you
Luna: *opens portal up underneath Honic and takes him away to some medival torture chambers* I am going to SO knock some sense into that idiot...
Sol: COOKIES FOR ALL! *makes it rain every kind of cookie imaginable*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blind Justice
Admin
avatar

Posts : 295
Join date : 2009-09-18
Age : 25
Location : behide you,inside your mind,EWWW DUDE I DIDNT KNOW YOU THOUGHT LIKE THAT GROSS fuckin perverts DX

PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:35 pm

Soluna wrote:
sored wrote:
huckles: kill me....... please....
honic: *stabs huckles with pen*
huckles: im glad it was not his penis

Me: You're forgetting I have Author Powers. *heals him and continues to cuddle* I love you I love you I love you
Luna: *opens portal up underneath Honic and takes him away to some medival torture chambers* I am going to SO knock some sense into that idiot...
Sol: COOKIES FOR ALL! *makes it rain every kind of cookie imaginable*
YAY BLOOD FILLED AND BLOOD FLAVORED COOKIES!!!!!!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1310
Join date : 2009-09-18
Age : 22
Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:44 pm

honic: my idiocy is just a veil to mask my true IQ, the things i do are added to the veil... no-one but you and i know my true self... my IQ is actually... 500
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://paprps.realfreeforum.com
Blind Justice
Admin
avatar

Posts : 295
Join date : 2009-09-18
Age : 25
Location : behide you,inside your mind,EWWW DUDE I DIDNT KNOW YOU THOUGHT LIKE THAT GROSS fuckin perverts DX

PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:45 pm

sored wrote:
honic: my idiocy is just a veil to mask my true IQ, the things i do are added to the veil... no-one but you and i know my true self... my IQ is actually... 500
Blast: thats a lie
Darkness: *a red hegecat with black tips appers wearing the same outfit as Black but black with light blue crosses* Moron
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soluna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 571
Join date : 2009-09-18
Location : North America, betch. :3

PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:48 pm

sored wrote:
honic: my idiocy is just a veil to mask my true IQ, the things i do are added to the veil... no-one but you and i know my true self... my IQ is actually... 500

Luna: And acting like it's lower then a rock's benifits you how? And do you realize I'm just going to continue this anyway? *rolls eyes, binding him against a wall with her powers as she decides upon which method would be the most painful* I hate them all, you're no different.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blind Justice
Admin
avatar

Posts : 295
Join date : 2009-09-18
Age : 25
Location : behide you,inside your mind,EWWW DUDE I DIDNT KNOW YOU THOUGHT LIKE THAT GROSS fuckin perverts DX

PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:50 pm

Soluna wrote:
sored wrote:
honic: my idiocy is just a veil to mask my true IQ, the things i do are added to the veil... no-one but you and i know my true self... my IQ is actually... 500

Luna: And acting like it's lower then a rock's benifits you how? And do you realize I'm just going to continue this anyway? *rolls eyes, binding him against a wall with her powers as she decides upon which method would be the most painful* I hate them all, you're no different.
Raharuko: *pops in with a camra* dont mind me i wanna record this =w=
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   

Back to top Go down
 
rules *sigh*
Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
projection and pals :: rules and random things-
Jump to: