a place for sonic rps
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 rules *sigh*

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Blind Justice
Admin
avatar

Posts : 295
Join date : 2009-09-18
Age : 25
Location : behide you,inside your mind,EWWW DUDE I DIDNT KNOW YOU THOUGHT LIKE THAT GROSS fuckin perverts DX

PostSubject: becareful   Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:23 pm

i think we got suspended for putting up the link
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blind Justice
Admin
avatar

Posts : 295
Join date : 2009-09-18
Age : 25
Location : behide you,inside your mind,EWWW DUDE I DIDNT KNOW YOU THOUGHT LIKE THAT GROSS fuckin perverts DX

PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:24 pm

Soluna wrote:
blast_the_4th_ultimate wrote:
Soluna wrote:
blast_the_4th_ultimate wrote:
Soluna wrote:
Srsly.
Alot of people I come across fall in love with my sadistic, yet bright personality. ;3
Which I like. I like making people happy. Especially if I can do something stupid while doing so! Razz
lawl well to let you know im the both way sadistic i love giveing and getting pain =w= also think you can cheer up misses emo pants over here
Bb:....

BBKINZ. DON'T BE SAD. C'MON, REALA LIVES! Be happy and I will get NiGHTS to get him to go into your dream or something. *mutters something about frinking weird jester things, teleporting inside your head and messing with your dreams* And that Owl guy, now I normally like owls but he is ANNOYING. Even more annoying then Jackle and Reala, and they get AH-NOY-ING. *rants*
Oh, uh... well I'm doing a roleplay with Reala (Poision_Pikmin) right now, I'll have NiGHTS trick him into a blind date with you or something. >.>
O.o how the hell did you knwo that!?

*cough* UH, HELLO. Read my profile. Under my jobs it clearly states I'm a stalker and ALL UR BASE R BELONG TO ME AND MY MUDKIP ARMY.... Oh wait, you aren't supposed to know that. *uses Jedi mind trick and erases that from your memory*
*pulls glasses off and eyes glow with geass* NY GEASS IS MORE GREATER THAN YOUR PUNY JEDINESS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1310
Join date : 2009-09-18
Age : 22
Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:25 pm

send it like this: p a p r p s . r e a l f r e e f o r u m . c o m
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://paprps.realfreeforum.com
Blind Justice
Admin
avatar

Posts : 295
Join date : 2009-09-18
Age : 25
Location : behide you,inside your mind,EWWW DUDE I DIDNT KNOW YOU THOUGHT LIKE THAT GROSS fuckin perverts DX

PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:29 pm

sored wrote:
send it like this: p a p r p s . r e a l f r e e f o r u m . c o m
i set the link up on gaia online we got a 50% chance of getting pepole im also sending the link to my rping buddys at school
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1310
Join date : 2009-09-18
Age : 22
Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:32 pm

WE GONNA GET HEAPS OF PPLZ HERE! and only two more admin spots left... they goin to nica and iheartvideogmaes
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://paprps.realfreeforum.com
Soluna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 571
Join date : 2009-09-18
Location : North America, betch. :3

PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:33 pm

[quote="blast_the_4th_ultimate"][quote="Soluna"]
blast_the_4th_ultimate wrote:
Soluna wrote:
blast_the_4th_ultimate wrote:
Soluna wrote:
Srsly.
Alot of people I come across fall in love with my sadistic, yet bright personality. ;3
Which I like. I like making people happy. Especially if I can do something stupid while doing so! Razz
lawl well to let you know im the both way sadistic i love giveing and getting pain =w= also think you can cheer up misses emo pants over here
Bb:....

BBKINZ. DON'T BE SAD. C'MON, REALA LIVES! Be happy and I will get NiGHTS to get him to go into your dream or something. *mutters something about frinking weird jester things, teleporting inside your head and messing with your dreams* And that Owl guy, now I normally like owls but he is ANNOYING. Even more annoying then Jackle and Reala, and they get AH-NOY-ING. *rants*
Oh, uh... well I'm doing a roleplay with Reala (Poision_Pikmin) right now, I'll have NiGHTS trick him into a blind date with you or something. >.>
O.o how the hell did you knwo that!?

*cough* UH, HELLO. Read my profile. Under my jobs it clearly states I'm a stalker.
Quote :

*pulls glasses off and eyes glow with geass* NY GEASS IS MORE GREATER THAN YOUR PUNY JEDINESS

WELL MY WHITE-OUT WILL HAVE THE LAST LAUGH! *goes back in time and paints White-Out over the text so that you never see it*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blind Justice
Admin
avatar

Posts : 295
Join date : 2009-09-18
Age : 25
Location : behide you,inside your mind,EWWW DUDE I DIDNT KNOW YOU THOUGHT LIKE THAT GROSS fuckin perverts DX

PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:34 pm

sored wrote:
WE GONNA GET HEAPS OF PPLZ HERE! and only two more admin spots left... they goin to nica and iheartvideogmaes
Cc: *strangleing a plushie of rush*
Blast:....*drinks blood from a tea cup inside joke*
Me: kays
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blind Justice
Admin
avatar

Posts : 295
Join date : 2009-09-18
Age : 25
Location : behide you,inside your mind,EWWW DUDE I DIDNT KNOW YOU THOUGHT LIKE THAT GROSS fuckin perverts DX

PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:35 pm

WELL MY WHITE-OUT WILL HAVE THE LAST LAUGH! *goes back in time and paints White-Out over the text so that you never see it*[/quote] I COMAND YOU TO FORGET EVERYTHING! mwhahaha my geass beat your white out
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soluna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 571
Join date : 2009-09-18
Location : North America, betch. :3

PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:37 pm

blast_the_4th_ultimate wrote:
WELL MY WHITE-OUT WILL HAVE THE LAST LAUGH! *goes back in time and paints White-Out over the text so that you never see it*
I COMAND YOU TO FORGET EVERYTHING! mwhahaha my geass beat your white out[/quote]

*goes back in time and takes away your Geewhatever*
I told you I'd have the last laugh. *locks Kay in her head so he can't invent more time-space traveling devices for you to use*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blind Justice
Admin
avatar

Posts : 295
Join date : 2009-09-18
Age : 25
Location : behide you,inside your mind,EWWW DUDE I DIDNT KNOW YOU THOUGHT LIKE THAT GROSS fuckin perverts DX

PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:38 pm

Soluna wrote:
blast_the_4th_ultimate wrote:
WELL MY WHITE-OUT WILL HAVE THE LAST LAUGH! *goes back in time and paints White-Out over the text so that you never see it*
I COMAND YOU TO FORGET EVERYTHING! mwhahaha my geass beat your white out

*goes back in time and takes away your Geewhatever*
I told you I'd have the last laugh. *locks Kay in her head so he can't invent more time-space traveling devices for you to use*[/quote] you cant take my geass......becuse.....
IM A HERO YES A SUPER HERO NOW WHICH ONE OF YA'LLS GONNA DIE MY TRUE IDENTY IS NONE OF YOUR BUSSNESS I CONTROL PEPOLES MINDS WITH MY EYES!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1310
Join date : 2009-09-18
Age : 22
Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:39 pm

huckles: RUSH IS GAY!
hails: how would you like to join my army Cc?
honic: WE GOTZ CHILI DOGS!
hails:... yes... yes we do honic... yes we do
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://paprps.realfreeforum.com
Blind Justice
Admin
avatar

Posts : 295
Join date : 2009-09-18
Age : 25
Location : behide you,inside your mind,EWWW DUDE I DIDNT KNOW YOU THOUGHT LIKE THAT GROSS fuckin perverts DX

PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:40 pm

sored wrote:
huckles: RUSH IS GAY!
hails: how would you like to join my army Cc?
honic: WE GOTZ CHILI DOGS!
hails:... yes... yes we do honic... yes we do
Cc: LETS DISTORY THAT POMPAS ASS!!!
Bb: *mumbles* whatever....
Zena: THE SUPER CUTE ZENA WILL HELP!
Blast: *contunes to drink blood* leave me outta this i will have nothing to do with morons who wanna use the heaven emralds...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soluna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 571
Join date : 2009-09-18
Location : North America, betch. :3

PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:43 pm

sored wrote:
huckles: RUSH IS GAY!
hails: how would you like to join my army Cc?
honic: WE GOTZ CHILI DOGS!
hails:... yes... yes we do honic... yes we do

Me: With whom? *snickers*
Luna: MUST. RESIST. URGE. TO. DESTROY. SONIC. DOPPLEGANGER. *murderous thoughts*
Sol: Alright, alright. You've been spending too much time near Mephiles again, haven't you?
Kay: *from inside my head* Shut up Sol, do you want to get us killed?! Again?!
Luna: *more violent thoughts*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blind Justice
Admin
avatar

Posts : 295
Join date : 2009-09-18
Age : 25
Location : behide you,inside your mind,EWWW DUDE I DIDNT KNOW YOU THOUGHT LIKE THAT GROSS fuckin perverts DX

PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:44 pm

Soluna wrote:
sored wrote:
huckles: RUSH IS GAY!
hails: how would you like to join my army Cc?
honic: WE GOTZ CHILI DOGS!
hails:... yes... yes we do honic... yes we do

Me: With whom? *snickers*
Luna: MUST. RESIST. URGE. TO. DESTROY. SONIC. DOPPLEGANGER. *murderous thoughts*
Sol: Alright, alright. You've been spending too much time near Mephiles again, haven't you?
Kay: *from inside my head* Shut up Sol, do you want to get us killed?! Again?!
Luna: *more violent thoughts*
Cc:*pulls out the chainsaws* here LETS GO NUTS!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1310
Join date : 2009-09-18
Age : 22
Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:47 pm

hails: THE HEAVEN EMERALDS WILL BE USED TO DESTROY ALL GOOD ON THIS WRETCHED PLANET! COMBINED WITH THE HELL EMERALDS WE CAN WIPE OUT ALL GOOD GUYS ON OTHER PLANETS!
huckles: you just gave away our master plan dude
hails: i dont think anyone heard it
project: what were you saying about wiping out al good guys *holding chaos emeralds*
hails: lolia, huckles... stop him for me
huckles: as you wish master hails *pulls out cat o' nine tails*
honic: AHM HIS EVIL TWIN 8D
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://paprps.realfreeforum.com
Soluna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 571
Join date : 2009-09-18
Location : North America, betch. :3

PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:48 pm

blast_the_4th_ultimate wrote:
Soluna wrote:
sored wrote:
huckles: RUSH IS GAY!
hails: how would you like to join my army Cc?
honic: WE GOTZ CHILI DOGS!
hails:... yes... yes we do honic... yes we do

Me: With whom? *snickers*
Luna: MUST. RESIST. URGE. TO. DESTROY. SONIC. DOPPLEGANGER. *murderous thoughts*
Sol: Alright, alright. You've been spending too much time near Mephiles again, haven't you?
Kay: *from inside my head* Shut up Sol, do you want to get us killed?! Again?!
Luna: *more violent thoughts*
Cc:*pulls out the chainsaws* here LETS GO NUTS!

Luna: THE ANNOYING ONE MUST DIE! *pulls out Big Ass LightsaberTM and proceeds to brutally attack Honic* YOU WILL SUFFER. AT LEAST, UNTIL I CAN FIND THAT *insert words to foul to even exist here* THAT LOOKS ALOT LIKE YOU!
Sol: *covers the kiddies' ears*
Hream/Lolia: My pleasure, Mister Hails~. *launches a giant nuke that kills all the people who aren't part of the H-Squad for no apparent reason* 0: )


Last edited by Soluna on Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blind Justice
Admin
avatar

Posts : 295
Join date : 2009-09-18
Age : 25
Location : behide you,inside your mind,EWWW DUDE I DIDNT KNOW YOU THOUGHT LIKE THAT GROSS fuckin perverts DX

PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:49 pm

sored wrote:
hails: THE HEAVEN EMERALDS WILL BE USED TO DESTROY ALL GOOD ON THIS WRETCHED PLANET! COMBINED WITH THE HELL EMERALDS WE CAN WIPE OUT ALL GOOD GUYS ON OTHER PLANETS!
huckles: you just gave away our master plan dude
hails: i dont think anyone heard it
project: what were you saying about wiping out al good guys *holding chaos emeralds*
hails: lolia, huckles... stop him for me
huckles: as you wish master hails *pulls out cat o' nine tails*
honic: AHM HIS EVIL TWIN 8D
Blast: *heaven emralds float around her* hey project lets kick there asses for fun.....
Enta: YEAH I WANNA HELP TOO
Mashaya: moron
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blind Justice
Admin
avatar

Posts : 295
Join date : 2009-09-18
Age : 25
Location : behide you,inside your mind,EWWW DUDE I DIDNT KNOW YOU THOUGHT LIKE THAT GROSS fuckin perverts DX

PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:52 pm

Soluna wrote:
blast_the_4th_ultimate wrote:
Soluna wrote:
sored wrote:
huckles: RUSH IS GAY!
hails: how would you like to join my army Cc?
honic: WE GOTZ CHILI DOGS!
hails:... yes... yes we do honic... yes we do

Me: With whom? *snickers*
Luna: MUST. RESIST. URGE. TO. DESTROY. SONIC. DOPPLEGANGER. *murderous thoughts*
Sol: Alright, alright. You've been spending too much time near Mephiles again, haven't you?
Kay: *from inside my head* Shut up Sol, do you want to get us killed?! Again?!
Luna: *more violent thoughts*
Cc:*pulls out the chainsaws* here LETS GO NUTS!

Luna: THE ANNOYING ONE MUST DIE! *pulls out Big Ass LightsaberTM and proceeds to brutally attack Honic* YOU WILL SUFFER. AT LEAST, UNTIL I CAN FIND THAT *insert words to foul to even exist here* THAT LOOKS ALOT LIKE YOU!
Sol: *covers the kiddies' ears*
Hream/Lolia: My pleasure, Mister Hails~. *launches a giant nuke that kills all the people who aren't part of the H-Squad for no apparent reason* 0: )
.
Blast: *dooges and blocks with heavens seal*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1310
Join date : 2009-09-18
Age : 22
Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:55 pm

niche: who ever said a band cant also be heroes? *pulls out microphone and it turns into a flail*
byte: touche' *puls out keyboard which becomes an axe*
espion: heh *drums turn into a cannon*
pj: i should realy thank you Cc for the tech in my guitar *guitar goes around hand and becomes a gun*
project: *GOES HYPER!* heh heh heh
hails: help... me...
huckles/projection/hamy/hitch/hilver/hlaze: *circle around hails as protection*
hails: my faithful army will protect me
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://paprps.realfreeforum.com
Soluna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 571
Join date : 2009-09-18
Location : North America, betch. :3

PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:56 pm

blast_the_4th_ultimate wrote:
Soluna wrote:
blast_the_4th_ultimate wrote:
Soluna wrote:
sored wrote:
huckles: RUSH IS GAY!
hails: how would you like to join my army Cc?
honic: WE GOTZ CHILI DOGS!
hails:... yes... yes we do honic... yes we do

Me: With whom? *snickers*
Luna: MUST. RESIST. URGE. TO. DESTROY. SONIC. DOPPLEGANGER. *murderous thoughts*
Sol: Alright, alright. You've been spending too much time near Mephiles again, haven't you?
Kay: *from inside my head* Shut up Sol, do you want to get us killed?! Again?!
Luna: *more violent thoughts*
Cc:*pulls out the chainsaws* here LETS GO NUTS!

Luna: THE ANNOYING ONE MUST DIE! *pulls out Big Ass LightsaberTM and proceeds to brutally attack Honic* YOU WILL SUFFER. AT LEAST, UNTIL I CAN FIND THAT *insert words to foul to even exist here* THAT LOOKS ALOT LIKE YOU!
Sol: *covers the kiddies' ears*
Hream/Lolia: My pleasure, Mister Hails~. *launches a giant nuke that kills all the people who aren't part of the H-Squad for no apparent reason* 0: )
.
Blast: *dooges and blocks with heavens seal*

Sol: *staggers around like a drunken idiot* THE HAPPINESS...!
Kay: Well we've seen what destruction Luna's overexposure to too much negative energy was, let's see how our moronic waffle-spazzing owl friend handles an overdose of positive energy.
*an explosion is seen in the sky, and rainbows go flying everywhere*
Luna: I'm hungry... *twitches and passes out*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blind Justice
Admin
avatar

Posts : 295
Join date : 2009-09-18
Age : 25
Location : behide you,inside your mind,EWWW DUDE I DIDNT KNOW YOU THOUGHT LIKE THAT GROSS fuckin perverts DX

PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:58 pm

sored wrote:
niche: who ever said a band cant also be heroes? *pulls out microphone and it turns into a flail*
byte: touche' *puls out keyboard which becomes an axe*
espion: heh *drums turn into a cannon*
pj: i should realy thank you Cc for the tech in my guitar *guitar goes around hand and becomes a gun*
project: *GOES HYPER!* heh heh heh
hails: help... me...
huckles/projection/hamy/hitch/hilver/hlaze: *circle around hails as protection*
hails: my faithful army will protect me
Cossy: *grabs Bb* HAI WE'LL STOP YOU *fuses into Black rose*
Black rose: LOVELY DEATH THORNS *thorns wrap the army up and sqush them to death*
Cc: that will be 100000067284327403247-3247 dollars Pj
Blast: *summons Chaos sword*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1310
Join date : 2009-09-18
Age : 22
Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:00 pm

honic: CHILI DOGS FOR ALL! *starts to rain chilidogs*
hails: who didnt see that coming?
huckles: i didnt *random flying chili dog slaps him* SOME GAY GUY JUST SLAPPED ME WITH HIS penus groin!
PJ: YOU ONLY GAVE ME THE PLANS! i built it myself
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://paprps.realfreeforum.com
Blind Justice
Admin
avatar

Posts : 295
Join date : 2009-09-18
Age : 25
Location : behide you,inside your mind,EWWW DUDE I DIDNT KNOW YOU THOUGHT LIKE THAT GROSS fuckin perverts DX

PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:01 pm

sored wrote:
honic: CHILI DOGS FOR ALL! *starts to rain chilidogs*
hails: who didnt see that coming?
huckles: i didnt *random flying chili dog slaps him* SOME GAY GUY JUST SLAPPED ME WITH HIS penus groin!
Cc: wow and its still copy right infrenchment
Zena: lame
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gone_like_the_wind
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1310
Join date : 2009-09-18
Age : 22
Location : shhhhhh im hiding from infected players on combat arms in a quarantine match

PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:05 pm

me: atleast his iq is lower than sonics
honic: *dancing around eating chili dogs*
huckles: *stil ranting about making it illegal for gay people to be gay*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://paprps.realfreeforum.com
Soluna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 571
Join date : 2009-09-18
Location : North America, betch. :3

PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:05 pm

blast_the_4th_ultimate wrote:
sored wrote:
niche: who ever said a band cant also be heroes? *pulls out microphone and it turns into a flail*
byte: touche' *puls out keyboard which becomes an axe*
espion: heh *drums turn into a cannon*
pj: i should realy thank you Cc for the tech in my guitar *guitar goes around hand and becomes a gun*
project: *GOES HYPER!* heh heh heh
hails: help... me...
huckles/projection/hamy/hitch/hilver/hlaze: *circle around hails as protection*
hails: my faithful army will protect me
Cossy: *grabs Bb* HAI WE'LL STOP YOU *fuses into Black rose*
Black rose: LOVELY DEATH THORNS *thorns wrap the army up and sqush them to death*
Cc: that will be 100000067284327403247-3247 dollars Pj
Blast: *summons Chaos sword*

Kay: Am I the only one at least a LITTLE bit worried the world's gonna implode... and that we're all gonna die with rainbows flitting above our heads? Oh well. *pops out, pulls out his own version of Sunshine (my EPICWORLDIMPLODING gun-thing) and begins shooting random people* IF I'M DYING, I'M STARTING A NEUCLEAR WAR WHILE I'M AT IT!
Lolia: *joins the army thing and pulls out Sunshine, before attacking people*
Sol: You *giggles* idiot! You gave hee, you gave that deranged bunny your *giggle* personal gun? We're doo- teehee!- med!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: rules *sigh*   

Back to top Go down
 
rules *sigh*
Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
projection and pals :: rules and random things-
Jump to: